- Tempo of the images are pleasurable despite its often fast pace.
- I found understandment despite the embarment of images. I could see the images but not recall them after.
- Music starts as primary, my main focus, then moves to secondary, I forget it or zone it out. I think this is most likely due to its consistency vs. the images inconsistency.
- A roadtrip, journey, movement from one location to another
- The colors are calming despite chaotic
- The stopping of dancing scratches for "clearer" footage upset me, more like disturb my relaxed viewing.
- Everything blended together despite my brain saying nope.
- One thing leads to the next. Mixing
- Pleasurable. Tranquil.
Monday, May 18, 2015
Captain's Log- Blog One
My personal response to the "hand-painting" film (my unedited stream of consciousness)